Rantings of a maniacal Mercedes fan and DIY-er

Monday, February 28, 2011

March check in - lots of good content coming!

March 1st check in!  I have been diligently working to get my diesel on the road.  Although I have to work full time and complete papers for school I've been able to get about 6 a day the past few days to work on the car.  I've been taking pictures as I go and they will provide for some more good DIY info.  Some of the upcoming topics:

- Boost gauge install
- Another radio install (this would be my 4th in MBs, lost count in other vehicles)
- Rust repair in wheel well
- climate control lights and the fiber optic spider/octopus.
- Slide out cupholder where ashtray was
- more custom back speaker deck pictures and resurfacing/reupholstering to match blue interior

No comments:

Post a Comment